A blog about Jiro's progress on his latest project in school: Genius Hour!
Tuesday, 27 September 2016
About this Blog
Hey. So, this is my blog for my Genius Hour, which is a project I'm doing for school. (Look it up) I'm going to be posting on this blog weekly (Or every Day 5 in my class) to give you guys updates on my progress. Look forward to my next post!
I realize I should probably have posted my grammar corrections on _this_ post, not on your Classroom post, but ah well. Too late now. If you'd like me to repost them here, just say so.
This is so cool, Jiro. Good luck on your project!
ReplyDeleteThank you Random Person!
DeleteI realize I should probably have posted my grammar corrections on _this_ post, not on your Classroom post, but ah well. Too late now. If you'd like me to repost them here, just say so.
ReplyDelete~Cornelia~