Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Code Academy

Hi. For the past week, I've been on the website Code Academy. The reason I'm on Code Academy is because I dont know how to code. And, Code Academy teaches you how to code. The language I'm learning is JavaScript. I'm going to make a game with it as you probably already know. So far, I've learned about functions, booleans, variables, strings, arrays, for loops, and I'm about to learn about finding specific information in a list of words.

I have also been working on some art for my game. I've done most of my main character, but I still have yet to name him. I've actually made a survey to ask my classmates what the name should be. So far, I'm considering some names right now but there is still time for my classmates to submit names. So that doesn't mean the names I chose are the final names.

It looks like that at this rate, I will be done learning how to code in no time. Then, Ill be able to make a game to show to the world. I'll be making new surveys soon for the enemy names. Finally, get subscribed to this blog to get notified every time I post. See you next time!

Main Character Link

No comments:

Post a Comment