Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Fifty Percent

FINALLY! Finally, I am 50% through learning JavaScript. YAY! I just finished making a code that tells you if you have slain a dragon or if the dragon has burned you. It's really cool! Now, I'm about to learn about control flow in JavaScript. Sounds interesting. I'm excited! After 1 and a half months of me getting my Genius Hour Project, I am 50% through learning JavaScript. Soon, i'll be making my own game. And anyone and everyone will be able to play and enjoy! (Hopefully)

Right now, I'm learning about switches. I think its awesome. I could really help me in my game. A switch is where JavaScript choose a different outcome depending on the input. For example, the input could be Hi and JavaScript would say Hi back. But, if the input is Bye, It would say Bye instead. I'm definitely using that for my game. I've also been thinking about switching to 3D for my game. But I know that it would be more of a challenge but I think i'm up for it.

I haven't really done anything else this week so I guess this is the end of this post. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment