Thursday, 27 October 2016

Choose Your Own Adventure

Do you love Choose Your Own Adventure books? Well I do! And I'm making a Choose Your Adventure Game in Code Academy. It's based off of Pokémon. I actually just finished it though but it was really fun to make. I had one of my classmates try it out and they put in 'Your Mom' instead of Charmander, Bulbasaur or Squirtle. It then said that she burned their legs off. It was hilarious. Well, thats all about that.

I recently had an idea for my game. I have started making a new character for my game. His name is Dave. He has really skinny arms and legs as well as long, flowing, blonde hair. It's kinda like Alolan Dugtrio from Pokémon. (#spoilers) Anyways, he is beautiful. He even has a beautiful death animation. On the topic of sprites for my game, someone in my class has added Albert (Yes. I have named my main character Albert) into her Genius Hour Project. Her project is making a Story Mode on Scratch. Her username is SpectralHeart. She already has the trailer done (which I voice acted in) and she's working on the full thing now. You should watch the trailer. Its awesome I ant wait for the full thing!

I really haven't really done anything else this week. So, I guess this is the end of this post. I'll be posting next week. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment